miércoles, 29 de abril de 2009

I wanted to draw you in love.

I wanted to draw you in love, but today I think is late.

Now, I know you are waiting for me, but I don´t know... what could I say to you?

You don´t know our history; I can tell you a part of it... I was in love with you, but that was a long time ago.

Today I don´t know what to say, how can I explain, that I love someone else? and that I loved you too much, but for you, that was not enough =(.

I want to be your friend and maybe in the future we can be something else, but now, I have no idea what should I say, because I can´t be for you the way you want me, I don´t want to hurt you, I just want to see you happy; happy like I remember you, the boy that likes to dance, the boy that is my friend, the boy that hears me when I need him.

I´m trying to write something else, but something else is finally the same... I can only write, that I don´t know what to say.

Giovanna*
29/04/09

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario